The Monkey Girl Charmian Chen



The Monkey Girl Charmian Chen, a student from Taiwan, never thought that embarrassing incident when two long-tailed monkeys make her bikini top slipped it made him so famous in cyberspace. Chen, who happened to be a model, visit the region Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali, last month when two primates are "insolent" it "fondle" him and make his clothes drooping tops.

The 22-year-old student was on vacation and was feeding the monkeys when the incident occurred. Two monkeys were apparently saw a corn seed that fell on the upper body Chen. Primates are wanting seed corn.



Although Chen tried hard drive out of the monkey, one of a bikini model managed to pull it to sag. Chen was so embarrassed and tried to cover herself as much as possible by using his hands.

Holiday events that made him feel embarrassed and stupid that it has made Chen's so big star on the internet. Photographs of the incident made headlines in Taiwan, a number of television stations asking him to appear and speak about the incident. The photos also have spread throughout the world, appeared on blog sites, forums, and media in the U.S., UK, and Europe, so among other things according to the Daily Mail and The Sun, Tuesday (29/11/2011).


Chen said, "I was on vacation and at first the pictures were just funny. However, when I returned to Taiwan, everyone tried to add me as their friend on Facebook. I think, is rather strange."

He continued, "Then one of them said they had seen pictures of (me) and I was really surprised. The next thing I know is I got a call from the television station. I was on vacation in Bali, so I do not the objection. But, back in Taiwan, I still want to learn, so I do not want to be famous just because of my breasts. But really it's fun, people come up to me and said 'you're the monkey girl' and it makes me laugh. "

Chen said, the monkeys, in addition to hunger, were also interested in the bikinis worn many visitors. He added, "I think, when the monkeys pulled my clothes, it's because there is corn. However, it said the park staff, visitors in a bikini bright indeed attract the attention of the monkeys. I think the bright colors that they think might be fruit . I do not know about it (before), but very strange at the time. "

0 komentar: