5 Secrets of the highest-paid women


5 Secrets of the highest-paid women. No one is born to be a CEO, or president of a national company. That there are people who learn and work hard to occupy that position. Not easy for women to achieve positions and high salaries, but those who succeed are the special tricks have to achieve it. You want to know how to achieve this position and defend it?

1. Make sure your partner has always been committed to you, and your success
Angela Ahrendts, CEO Burberry and mother of three children, said, "My success did not happen this way if Gregg is not willing to take some great opportunities." The husband was willing to sell the business contractors in New York, and moved to the outskirts of London to be the father households.

2. Be yourself
Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO bleed India, is one of the female CEOs with the highest salaries. While attending his first interview, he remains confident wearing saris. Until now, the winner of the first order of Most Powerful Woman in Business for 2009 and 2010 (Forbes) is still often wear saris to attend corporate events.

3. Your name is a brand, keep with the rest of your life!
Once you've gained the confidence to hold a particular office or position, always keep your good name. "I am very careful with the brand itself. Bowl that said my name, I am the one who designed it," said Rachael Ray, chef earn 18 million dollars a year (Forbes magazine, June 2008).

4. No need to waste energy fighting the enemy
Competition in the world of work is very hard. If not able to compete, "players" will be quickly replaced by new faces. Not infrequently, people will be dropped because of political office or merely dislike. In the entertainment world was not much different situation. "I can not expect everyone loves whatever I do," says Beyonce Knowles.

5. No store guilt
Working mothers generally feel guilty when I had to leave children at home. According to Andrea Jung, Chairman and CEO of Avon Cosmetics, this attitude must be abandoned. "I used to feel guilty. If you're with children, I feel guilty with the office, and if I am in the office, I feel guilty with the children. But that was then. I learned that as a working mother we can not do everything, and that certainly not in one day. You can find a balance. " (From various sources)

0 komentar: