Megan Fox Remove Toxins in the face with Oxygen


Megan Fox Remove Toxins in the face with Oxygen
LOS ANGELES - Actress Megan Fox to undergo regular oxygen facials once a week. According to him, it is important to take care of her skin.

Bodied charming owner, said he found time to undergo a facial every week if he was off oxygen from keprofesiannya activities. "I do not have time to undergo skin care with a face mask, but I liked it as part of a facial. If I'm not working, I underwent oxygen facials once a week. It is important to leave out, vaporization treatment (oxygen), and remove toxins , "said Fox.

25-year-old woman who was married to actor Brian Austin Greene also revealed that he was trying to not wear makeup when it does not have to do it. "I do not wear makeup when you're not working, unless I go with my husband. Then (if it went with her husband), I will wear a colored lip gloss and mascara thick and wet. I have a lot of mascara," he told the British magazine , InStyle.

He said again, "I wash my face and stubborn skin twice a day with Bulgarian Rose Otto of Epicuren Discovery and taking Vitamin C Ester Eye Serum from Perricone MD several times a day. I do not wear sunscreen because I feel like an allergy to chemicals contained in it. I avoid the sun whenever possible and always wear a hat. "

sources:
femalefirst.co.uk

0 komentar: