Jessica Alba: Instead of "Fitting", it is better to Spa


Actress Jessica Marie Alba (30) admitted to not like to do the fitting (fitting) clothing and chose to use that time for other more enjoyable activities, such as the spa.

Actress movie Spy Kids 4-which has just given birth to her second child on August 13, 2011, said that fitting clothes to appear on the red carpet is the least favorite way to spend time. "Trying to dress, that is something I do not like. I think, it's no better thing I do. I better spa treatments, get the beautiful nails, and have lunch with my girlfriends," said the wife of this Cash Warren .

In order to minimize the time to try on clothes, Alba, who also has a three-year-old daughter named Honor Marie Warren-have learned to know what suits her. "I know what will fit, even before I try something," he explained.

Stylist appearance, Brad Goreski, adding, "He did not change his mind. Once you set up something with him, he knows it and it will not change."

Alba also admitted, when the pregnant she had a hard time finding clothing that supports his appearance. However, he admitted, he learned to show an enlarged abdomen. "They usually do not make clothes for the women's belly. I have to show my pregnant belly now, not hide it," he told People magazine before she gave birth to her second child.

Nevertheless, Goreski asserts that it is easy to find clothing that supports his client's appearance when pregnant. "We tried many different shapes and colors, and we're trying to keep Jessica looks really cool and still very young. Almost every color looks good with it," he explained.

0 komentar: